Dr. Timothy Vanfleet, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Vanfleet completed a residency at So Il University School Of Med. He currently practices at Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL and is affiliated with Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vanfleet is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL
Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL1301 S KOKE MILL RD, Springfield, IL 62711 Existing Patients: (217) 547-9100
- Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- So Il University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1992
- Marquette U, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vanfleet?
Dr. Vanfleet did an excellent job on my neck surgery. He is an excellent doctor and very caring oh, very personable. I highly recommend him.
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Passavant Area Hospital