Dr. Shapiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Shapiro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Lankenau Heart Center-Mezzanine Level and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Cornell Univesity, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lankenau Heart Center-Mezzanine Level
Lankenau Hospital100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Existing Patients: (484) 476-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
I went to him due to having another heart dr would not listen to me a bout my problem talked to my family dr he set me up with Dr Shapiro went to him and he helped me get on the right road.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Shapiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shapiro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital