Dr. Timothy Dernbach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dernbach's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Dernbach, MD is a general surgery specialist in Billings, MT. Dr. Dernbach completed a residency at MD Anderson Hospital. He currently practices at SVPN Heart And Vascular Center and is affiliated with St. Vincent Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- MD Anderson Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University Tex Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University Fla Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SVPN Heart And Vascular Center
Rollin W Pederson MD Pllc2900 12th Ave N Ste 400e, Billings, MT 59101 Existing Patients: (406) 238-6820
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dernbach?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dernbach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dernbach frequently treats Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Burn Injuries, and Second-Degree Burns.
Dr. Dernbach's office is located at 2900 12th Ave N Ste 400e, Billings, MT 59101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dernbach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Vincent Healthcare