Dr. Collins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Collins, MD is a neurology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Uc San Fransisco. He currently practices at Duke University Hospital and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Neurology.
- Uc San Fransisco, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Dr. Collins is understanding, brilliant, kind, and will not stop working until he finds something to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 932 Morreene Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital