Dr. Le has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tima Le, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Le completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. She currently practices at Desert Spine and Sports Physicians and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Le is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Desert Spine and Sports Physicians, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Arizona Foundation
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Desert Spine and Sports Physicians
Desert Spine and Sports Physicians3700 N 24th St Ste 210, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 840-0681
- 2 8670 E Shea Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Existing Patients: (602) 840-0681
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
Top notch doctor mixed with Kindness and caring. The entire staff is wonderful. My husband and I have both been patients for some time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tima Le, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Le's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Le accepts your insurance.
Dr. Le frequently treats Coccygeal Pain, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Le's office is located at 3700 N 24th St Ste 210, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center