Dr. Irwin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Irwin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Yankton, SD. Dr. Irwin completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia. He currently practices at Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irwin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Mi, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia, Residency Hospital
- University Of Iowa Carver College Of Medicine, Iowa City, Ia, Medical School
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Sanford Health Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.1104 W 8th St, Yankton, SD 57078 Existing Patients: (605) 664-2741
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irwin?
I would recommend Dr. Irwin to anyone and everyone. He has made my life much easier to live, with all my heart problems I’m glad I have him for a doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Irwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Irwin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irwin frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain Evaluation, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Irwin's office is located at 1104 W 8th St, Yankton, SD 57078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital