Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Timothy Dwyer, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Dwyer completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Hlth Sys - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dwyer is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- St Joseph Mercy Hlth Sys - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Ks School Of Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Mi Hospitals & Hlth Ctrs - Internal Medicine/pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dwyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dwyer frequently treats Shortness of Breath, Wheezing, and Cystic Fibrosis.
Dr. Dwyer's office is located at 2000 Olathe Boulevard, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dwyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital