Dr. Svahn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tiffany Svahn, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Pleasant Hill, CA. Dr. Svahn completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital,. She currently practices at Diablo Valley Oncology/Hematology and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Svahn is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York Presbyterian Hospital,, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center,, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital,, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 2000
- Wesleyan University,, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diablo Valley Oncology/Hematology
Diablo Valley Oncology/Hematology400 Taylor Blvd Ste 202, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 Existing Patients: (925) 677-5041
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Svahn?
Dr. Svahn is not only a good Doctor, she is an all around beautiful human being. Her knowledge, compassion, professionalism and all around energy are the best. I was very fortunate to have her at the helm of my medical team while dealing with Breast Cancer. The staff is pretty special as well :). Their support meant a lot to me. I can't say I miss the treatments but I do miss seeing the staff and Dr. Svahn on a regular basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tiffany Svahn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Svahn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Svahn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Svahn frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Svahn's office is located at 400 Taylor Blvd Ste 202, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center