Dr. Tien Wong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wong's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tien Wong, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Baylor, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1987
- Johns Hopkins, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (281) 587-1987
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Dr. Tien Wong is absolutely fabulous. I have experienced holes in both eyes and he has fixed them both over the course of 3 years. Now I wear glassses to read, but that’s all. Last visit, I told him he was a magician!! He is so caring and is masterfully skilled . His office staff is very efficient and friendly. My personal opinion is that Dr. Wong is the best retinologist in Houston!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Macular Hole, and Vitreous Hemorrhage.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wong speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital