Dr. Tibor Kopjas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Maryville, IL. Dr. Kopjas completed a residency at St Mary's Health Center. and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kopjas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 1 2090 Vadalabene Dr, Maryville, IL 62062 Existing Patients: (618) 288-5430
- St Mary's Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kopjas?
Dr. Kopjas is a wonderful, caring, attentive, and knowledgeable physician. He has kept me on the positive side of the health scale through diabetes, insulins, oral medications, hypertension, elevated blood pressure, high cholesterol, a number of surgeries and hospitalizations. I've seen him for 30 years and that is why I have followed him into his new MDVIP practice. The excellence does not stop with the doctor himself. The nurses and staff are all wonderful, happy, and eager to assist no matter what your needs.
- Anderson Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Highland
- Memorial Hospital East