Dr. Tia Raymond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raymond's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tia Raymond, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Raymond completed a residency at Pediatrics: Children Medical Center Dallas. She currently practices at Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raymond is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Pediatric Cardiology: Texas Children Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Pediatrics: Children Medical Center Dallas, Residency Hospital
- Pediatrics: Children Medical Center Dallas, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists7777 Forest Ln Ste C300j, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 566-7730
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raymond?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raymond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raymond frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Raymond's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste C300j, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raymond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital