Dr. Tia Konzer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Konzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tia Konzer, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Davidson, NC. Dr. Konzer completed a residency at Michigan State University. She currently practices at New Perspectives Counseling and Consultation Pllc and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Konzer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Edward W Sparrow Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 2004
- Albion College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Perspectives Counseling and Consultation Pllc903 Northeast Dr Ste 102, Davidson, NC 28036 Existing Patients: (704) 997-5154
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Konzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Konzer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Konzer's office is located at 903 Northeast Dr Ste 102, Davidson, NC 28036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Konzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center