Call (804) 373-6139 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thresa Simon, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Petersburg, VA. Dr. Simon completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia/vcu. She currently practices at Virginia South Psychiatric & Family Services and is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simon is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Med College Of Virginia/ Vcu, Fellowship Hospital
- Med College Of Virginia/vcu, Residency Hospital
- University Of Virginia School Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thresa Simon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simon frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Simon's office is located at 269 Medical Park Blvd Ste F, Petersburg, VA 23805. Find other locations and directions.
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
Virginia South Psychiatric & Family Services
VA South Psychiatric Family Svs269 Medical Park Blvd Ste F, Petersburg, VA 23805 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6139