Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodcock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Woodcock, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Corydon, IN. Dr. Woodcock completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian University Hospital. He currently practices at Norton Cancer Institute- and is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Columbia Presbyterian University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- New York Hospital - Cornell, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1970
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- Medicaid of Indiana
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Cancer Institute-1263 Hospital Dr Nw Ste 110, Corydon, IN 47112 Existing Patients: (812) 734-0912
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodcock?
Dr. Woodcock treated me in 2012 while he was still in the Louisville hospital. He made me less scared and took really good care of me. I have been cancer free since then and I owe him my life. He's a wonderful man and a fantastic doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Woodcock frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Woodcock's office is located at 1263 Hospital Dr Nw Ste 110, Corydon, IN 47112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woodcock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Floyd
- Harrison County Hospital
- Norton Hospital