Dr. Wakefield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Wakefield, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Wakefield completed a residency at University Mich Med Center. He currently practices at University Of Michigan VAS and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wakefield is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- University Mich Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Mich Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Toledo College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wakefield?
Outstanding team of Vascular Medicine professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wakefield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wakefield frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Wakefield's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wakefield speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan