Dr. Thomas Rigsby Sr, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Rigsby Sr completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER SOUTH and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. Dr. Rigsby Sr is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Baptist Medical Center South
Baptist Medical Center South2105 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36116 Existing Patients: (334) 286-5493
- Bapt Hosp Nashville, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rigsby Sr?
Before visiting Dr Rigsby, we read a few negative comments about him not being friendly but we chose to see him anyways. We are so glad that we did. Dr Rigsby was very personable and informed us of my husband's condition without sugarcoating anything. He performed lumbar laminectomy surgery on my husband a week ago. The surgery was a success and I would definitely recommend him to anyone with back problems. His nurse, Brenda, is also very helpful. They went above and beyond.
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic