Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Pappas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roslyn, NY. Dr. Pappas completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiac Interventional Group and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pappas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Cornell U-NY Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY / NEW YORK STATE STATUTORY COLLEGES, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pappas?
Dr Pappas is understanding, kind and listens. He understands the stress a patient can go through. He's a great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pappas frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pappas' office is located at 100 Port Washington Blvd Ste 105, Roslyn, NY 11576. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pappas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center