Dr. Thomas McCormack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCormack's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas McCormack, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Watkinsville, GA. Dr. McCormack completed a residency at Duke Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Athens Behavioral Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCormack is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry, Other Education — 2002
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Duke Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Duke Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Medical School — 1996
- Wake Forest, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Athens Behavioral Medicine
Athens Behavioral Medicine1361 Jennings Mill Rd Ste 201, Watkinsville, GA 30677 Existing Patients: (706) 316-1908
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormack?
I went to turn in new patient paperwork nervous because I previously had a bad experience with an old physician, & the receptionist that was sitting in the second chair was so kind & really helped put my mind at ease. She really made me feel welcomed & cared for. I left Athens Behavioral that day with a huge smile, & with a sense of relief knowing that I chose the right office to go to. I want to give a huge thanks to the staff because it was good to be treated with professionalism & care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCormack accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCormack frequently treats Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. McCormack's office is located at 1361 Jennings Mill Rd Ste 201, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCormack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.