Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Harris, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Naval Med Center San Diego. He currently practices at Thomas W. Harris, MD and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Naval Med Center San Diego, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thomas W. Harris, MD
Thomas W. Harris, MD5395 Ruffin Rd Ste 201, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 874-3444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr Harris is most successful dr everI met in my life. He fixed my shoulder and now I can enjoy my life again
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harris frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Elbow Sprain, and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 5395 Ruffin Rd Ste 201, San Diego, CA 92123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Memorial Hospital