Dr. Thomas Toussaint, MD is a urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Toussaint completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Rockford Health Physicians and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Rockford Health Physicians
Rockford Memorial Hospital2400 N Rockton Ave, Rockford, IL 61103 (815) 971-5000
Spanish, French Creole, French, English
- Atlanta Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Haiti / School of Medicine And Pharmacy, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Haiti / School of Medicine And Pharmacy, Medical School — 1998
- University of Haiti / School of Medicine And Pharmacy, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Magellan Health Services
- Physicians' Care Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toussaint?
Dr. Toussaint taught me to be better version of myself, he gave me answers when no one else listened. He made sure I was always heard. I was in his care for a long time, and I'm very grateful for him! He is what a doctor should be. I am hopeful that with his advice I will continue to gain better health, and to live happy. He leaves a special impact on you, he is a great person with an intention to heal.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton