Dr. Seman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Seman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Danvers, MA. Dr. Seman completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care. He currently practices at North Shore Pediatrics, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Pediatrics, PC
North Shore Pediatrics, PC480 Maple St Ste 3A, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 406-4234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Seman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seman frequently treats Pharyngitis, Acute Pharyngitis, and Fever.
Dr. Seman's office is located at 480 Maple St Ste 3A, Danvers, MA 01923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seman speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.