Dr. Thomas Scioscia, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Scioscia completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus. and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scioscia is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 5899 Bremo Rd, Richmond, VA 23226 Existing Patients: (804) 288-8512
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scioscia?
All of my experiences have been awesome. I was so confident in his excellent care that I recommended several Senior Adults at my church who had successful surgeries. Dr. Scioscia scheduled my surgery around his vacation making sure I was out of the hospital as he left. I just cannot find out where he is now that it is time for me to have my check up. Anyone know how to get in touch with him?
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital