Dr. Thomas Schuler, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Schuler completed a residency at Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Spine Institute and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schuler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Virginia Spine Institute
Virginia Spine Institute11800 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 800, Reston, VA 20191 (703) 709-1114
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Self Pay
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schuler?
I had incredible pain and lower back issues when I saw Dr. Schuler in April, 2018. I was very concerned about surgery, but after seeing the results of my MRI from my GP, realized it would be inevitable if I were to have any quality of life. Dr. Schuler and his staff were amazing. They put me at ease with their professionalism and expertise, and the positive interactions of all made my surgery and follow-up care a seamless. They truly worked as a team and were available to speak with me any time I had questions. I am pleased to report that one year later, I am back to yoga, yard work and all normal duties free of pain. Bravo!
- Reston Hospital Center