Click here to compare with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Schlieve, MD is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Schlieve completed a residency at University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry. and is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schlieve is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2014
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Marquette University / School of Dentistry, Other Education — 2008
- University Of Wisconsin, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schlieve?
I have to change my previous review. Dr Schlieve is an excellent Dr, had me in surgery the same day as my visit. The reason it was hard to schedule an appointment is because it’s UT SW facility and they hire their own people to answer their phone calls to make appointments. Dr Schlieve has nothing to do with scheduling. Takes his time with his patients and has great knowledge. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schlieve frequently treats Dentofacial Anomalies, Maxillary Hypoplasia, and Oral Cancer.
Dr. Schlieve's office is located at 6333 Forest Park Rd Ste Bla130, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schlieve has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital