Dr. Wheeler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Wheeler, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Wheeler completed a residency at University of Alabama Hosp. He currently practices at Columbia Nephrology Assosciates and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wheeler is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Alabama Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Alabama Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Alabama Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2003
- Birmingham Southern College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 252-9907
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wheeler?
Intelligent, detail oriented, kind, holistic approach... highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Wheeler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wheeler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wheeler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wheeler frequently treats Anemia, Acidosis, and Hypotension.
Dr. Wheeler's office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Providence Health