Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Siegel, MD is a general surgery specialist in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at Wayne State U Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Thomas S. Siegel M.d.p.c. and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siegel is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Wayne State U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Royal Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Wayne State U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School
- Wayne State University, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
Dr. Siegel is knowledgeable and easily describes your condition so you understand, especially with pictures. He saw me on an emergency basis (non office day) between his surgeries. Surgery was done within a few days. Surgery is scary but he made me feel it would be ok and it was. I would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Siegel frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Siegel's office is located at 18181 Oakwood Blvd Ste 307, Dearborn, MI 48124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siegel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
Thomas S. Siegel M.d.p.c.18181 Oakwood Blvd Ste 307, Dearborn, MI 48124 Existing Patients: (313) 593-0810