Dr. Thomas Rehm, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Rehm completed a residency at Western Reserve Care System. He currently practices at Appalachian Foot and Ankle Assocs and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1996, Medical School
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Western Reserve Care System, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Youngstown Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rehm?
Did a small surgery on my toes. I am so thankful for Dr. Rehm, and staff (Alan and Megan) Highly recommend.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville
- Mission Hospital Mcdowell