Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Messer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Messer, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hattiesburg, MS. Dr. Messer completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. He currently practices at Hattiesburg Clinic and is affiliated with Forrest General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Messer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hattiesburg Clinic415 S 28th Ave, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 Existing Patients: (601) 264-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Messer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Messer frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Diabetes Type 2, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Messer's office is located at 415 S 28th Ave, Hattiesburg, MS 39401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Messer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Forrest General Hospital