Dr. Thomas Russ, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Russ' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Russ, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Russ completed a residency at Lincoln Hosp/Montefiore Hosp/Ny Med Coll. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - North State and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Russ is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Lincoln Hosp/Montefiore Hosp/Ny Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1978
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group - North State
Dignity Health Medical Group - North State2510 Airpark Dr Ste 302, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 241-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russ?
He saved my life, and he has a sense of humor, post surgery Five yrs Dec 27 2014
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russ accepts your insurance.
Dr. Russ frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Russ' office is located at 2510 Airpark Dr Ste 302, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Russ speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Russ has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center