Dr. Thomas Roshek, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Roshek completed a residency at Baystate Medical Center. He currently practices at The Nicholson Clinic for Weight Loss. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roshek is board certified in General Surgery.
The Nicholson Clinic for Weight Loss
Nicholson Clinic8080 Independence Pkwy Ste 115, Plano, TX 75025 (972) 494-3100
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Baystate Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roshek?
When I was told I needed surgery, I was very nervous about it. Coming from New York City, I had the advantage of having it done at any of the premier hospitals in the region. After interviewing with several doctors, I wasn’t happy with the rushed and impersonal interaction I had with them. My daughter, who resides in Dallas, suggested I go to the Nicholson Clinic. I cannot say enough about the great care that I received there. My surgery was performed by Drs. Long and Roshek. These surgeons are top notch, and I had total confidence in them. Their warm and wonderful bedside manner immediately put me at ease. I was treated like a person and not just a number. All of my many questions were thoroughly answered as well as having the whole surgical procedure explained to me in depth. My surgery was immediately scheduled. I underwent laparoscopic gallbladder removal with four tiny incisions. I was sent home the same day. My recovery has been a breeze, and one week later I am well!