Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Rocchio, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Allentown, PA. Dr. Rocchio completed a residency at Community Medical Center. He currently practices at PA Foot & Ankle Associates and is affiliated with Easton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Community Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Marist College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rocchio?
I would recommend Dr. Rochhio highly. He is the 1st doctor at Pa Foot and ankle to help my plantar fascitis. I have been in more pain than I can describe when bbn it comes to walking and standing but his shot worked unlike the couple of other doctors I saw there before him. I highly recommend seeing only Dr. Rochhio. I am currently on disability right now and can't afford the shoe orthotic but he said he would try to work with me so I can get them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rocchio frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and Foot Sprain.
Dr. Rocchio's office is located at 2895 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rocchio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Easton Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus