Dr. Thomas Reece, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Reece completed a residency at University of Virginia Program. He currently practices at and is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital - Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reece is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
University of Colorado
Aurora499 E Hampden Ave Ste 300, Englewood, CO 80113 (877) 225-5654
- University Of Colorado Denver, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia Program, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reece?
He saved my life!! When Flight for Life landed at UofCO,Dr.Reece & team repaired a sudden, and previously unknown, aortic arch dissection . I am the first in my family to survive this condition! His passion for understanding aortic aneurysms and research in minimizing the occurrence of potential damage is apparent and shows in his surgical skills. What a comfort for me and my family! After a successful sugery, Dr. Reece has continued to be available for follow-up information and questions.
- University of Colorado Hospital - Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion