Dr. Thomas Windisch, MD is a interventional neuroradiology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Windisch completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at Lubbock Diagnostic Radiology and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center. Dr. Windisch is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Lubbock Diagnostic Radiology
Lubbock Diagnostic Radiology3525 19th St, Lubbock, TX 79410 (806) 795-0679
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Windisch?
Incredibly good at what he does!! Very personable and easy to understand. Worked to find a solution to a tricky issue and we could not be happier with the result. He successfully diverted blood flow to two aneurysms. Tedious procedure due to the location and angle. He is amazing, compassionate and so humble. Highly recommend Dr. Windisch!!
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center