Dr. Thomas Whisenhunt, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Whisenhunt completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Neurosurgery One and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
University of Alabama Hospital Birmingham619 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-6507
Montgomery Neurosurgical Assocs
Montgomery Neurosurgical Assocs1510 Forest Ave, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (334) 834-6422
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2007
- PhD - University of Alabama at Birmingham, Other Education — 2006
- San Diego State University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whisenhunt?
You may have to to spend some of the time getting to know him, and he is always in a hurry but that’s because he is trying to care for as many people as he can. He has all the experience to back up his words. Many years at both UAB & CHILDRENS HOSPITAL in Birmingham, Alabama. Any man that cares for a CHILD that needs care is a GREAT MAN. I’ve been through two SPINAL related surgeries and both made me better and without as much PAIN. My PRAYERS go out to ANYONE who is in needs this kind of DOCTOR
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic