Dr. Thomas Spitzer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spitzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Spitzer, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Spitzer completed a residency at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at Center for Leukemia, MGH and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spitzer is board certified in Hematology.
- Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- New York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Leukemia, MGH
Massachusetts General Hospital Allergy Associates100 Blossom St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-1124
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spitzer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spitzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spitzer frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia.
Dr. Spitzer's office is located at 100 Blossom St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spitzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital