Dr. Smarz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Smarz, MD is a nephrology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Smarz completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates Laboratory and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smarz is board certified in Nephrology.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrolina Nephrology Associates Laboratory2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 332-0366
Charlotte East Dialysis5627 Albemarle Rd, Charlotte, NC 28212 Existing Patients: (704) 535-3962
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smarz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Smarz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smarz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smarz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smarz frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Smarz's office is located at 2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Union
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center