Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Moore, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Moore completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN DIEGO DEPARTMENT OF R and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California San Diego Department of R
Uc San Diego Health200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103 Existing Patients: (619) 543-7900
University of California San Diego Medical Center9350 Campus Point Dr Ste C, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 657-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
He is the reason my daughter is so wonderfully, perfectly healthy and thriving. He can not retire until I am 200% positive that I won't have any more children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moore frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Pregnancy Ultrasound.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest