Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Hunt, MD
Dr. Thomas Hunt, MD is
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Standford, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunt?
Very good experience! Dr. Hunt is obviously gifted. His clinic is attractive and the staff are professional and warm. I feel I received excellent care from Dr. Hunt as well as his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Hunt, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hunt's profile.
Dr. Hunt in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hunt frequently treats the following conditions: Wrist Sprain or Strain and Limb Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hunt's office is located at 7200 Cambridge St Ste 10A Houston, TX 77030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hunt provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Hunt, MD is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Thomas Hunt, MD holds board certification in Hand Surgery.
Dr. Thomas Hunt, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
Baylor College of Medicine7200 Cambridge St Ste 10A, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 986-5530