Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Flipse completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flipse is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flipse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flipse has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Flipse frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Flipse's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Existing Patients: (904) 953-2000