Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Downes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Downes, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Cheyenne, WY. Dr. Downes completed a residency at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Wops Inc and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wops Inc5050 Powderhouse Rd, Cheyenne, WY 82009 Existing Patients: (307) 634-1311
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Downes?
17 years ago this man's skill and wisdom saved my life. His knowledge and ability has allowed me to get to know 5 grandchildren and have at least these 17 years of enjoyment. Thank you so much for your lifesaving skills and life changing direction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Downes frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Downes' office is located at 5050 Powderhouse Rd, Cheyenne, WY 82009. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Downes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital