Dr. Thomas Burgdorff, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Burgdorff completed a residency at Loma Linda University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY HEALTH CARE ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY DEPARTMENT and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burgdorff is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Loma Linda University Health Care Orthopedic Surgery Department
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tenet HealthSystem Medical
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burgdorff?
Dr. Burgdorff did my total knee replacement. I am now 4 weeks post surgery. I am so happy with the result. To me, it was most of the time a painless experience. He and his team did a fantastic job. I was up and walking 2 hours after surgery. Now it is getting better and better. I almost feel like a younger me already! Thank you’s are not enough!!!!!!!
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - East Campus
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta