Dr. Thomas Pazik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pazik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Pazik, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greeley, CO. Dr. Pazik completed a residency at Albany Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at Banner Health Clinic and is affiliated with McKee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pazik is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Albany Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The Orthopedic Spec Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner Health Clinic
Banner Health Clinic5890 W 13th St Ste 101, Greeley, CO 80634 Existing Patients: (970) 810-0020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pazik?
Dr. Pazik is an outstanding surgeon. On October 28, 2019 I had total knee replacement on both knees and I am very pleased with his work. I highly recommend him to anyone who is having knee surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pazik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pazik frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Pazik's office is located at 5890 W 13th St Ste 101, Greeley, CO 80634. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pazik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- McKee Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center