Dr. Parrott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Parrott, MD is a family medicine specialist in Stone Mountain, GA. Dr. Parrott completed a residency at Johnson City Hospital. He currently practices at Emory At Rockbridge and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parrott is board certified in Family Practice.
- Johnson City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory At Rockbridge1192 Rockbridge Rd Ste A, Stone Mountain, GA 30087 Existing Patients: (770) 925-2010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrott?
Not only is Dr. Parrott a wonderful physician he’s also a kind, patient, and empathetic person. He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Parrott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrott frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Gout.
Dr. Parrott's office is located at 1192 Rockbridge Rd Ste A, Stone Mountain, GA 30087. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital