Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Phillips, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at U Mo KC. He currently practices at Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Mo KC, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Mo KC, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics4320 Wornall Rd Ste 610, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (913) 319-7600
Dickson Dively Midwest Ortho
Dickson Dively Midwest Ortho3651 College Blvd, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 319-7600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
He did my carpal/cubical tunnel surgery and was very pleased with the results!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 4320 Wornall Rd Ste 610, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City