Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Lehman, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Lehman completed a residency at University OK Health Science Center. He currently practices at Oupb1300 and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lehman is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University Nm Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehman?
Went for possible arthritis in my right hand. After a through exam and X-rays I was relieved to find out I didn’t have arthritis. I have an appointment tomorrow for a second examination and an update.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lehman frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Lehman's office is located at 825 Ne 10th St Ste 1300, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lehman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City