Dr. Thomas Ferlic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferlic's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Ferlic, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Ferlic completed a residency at Tulane Hosps. He currently practices at OrthoWest, P.C. and is affiliated with The Nebraska Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferlic is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Bapt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Tulane Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Tucson Hosp Med Ed Prog, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OrthoWest, P.C.2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0800
Nebraska Orthopaedic Associates Llp2725 S 144th St Ste 110, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferlic?
Dr. Ferlic and his staff are awesome!! He has treated me for awhile now. He has great diagnosis skills on problems with wrists and overall health problems that can affect the wrist. Would recommend him to anyone who needs help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferlic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferlic frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Ferlic's office is located at 2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE 68144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferlic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Nebraska Medical Center