Dr. Thomas Duffy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duffy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Duffy, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Duffy completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Yale New Haven Hospital. Dr. Duffy is board certified in Hematology.
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1963
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1963
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale New Haven Hospital20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 200-4363
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duffy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duffy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duffy frequently treats All Lymphoma, Anemia, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Duffy's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duffy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.