Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Buck, MD is a hematology specialist in Manchester, CT. Dr. Buck completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Manchester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buck is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prospect Manchester Hospital Inc.71 Haynes St, Manchester, CT 06040 Existing Patients: (860) 647-6487
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buck?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buck frequently treats Myeloma, Erythropoietin Test, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Buck's office is located at 71 Haynes St, Manchester, CT 06040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.