Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas O'Barr, MD
Dr. Thomas O'Barr, MD is
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Barr?
Dr. O'Barr is now in practice with my other favorite physician, Bram Weiskopf. Together they are the best source of medical care I have ever found. Professional, caring and competent. The staff is awesome because the work environment is well organized. Excellent practice!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas O'Barr, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. O'Barr's profile.
Dr. O'Barr in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. O'Barr's office is located at 3522 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE Pmb 349 Brookhaven, GA 30319. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. O'Barr provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas O'Barr, MD is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Thomas O'Barr, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Thomas O'Barr, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- 1 3522 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE Pmb 349, Brookhaven, GA 30319 (678) 797-6820
North Georgia Osteoporosis Center1192 Buckhead Xing Ste E, Woodstock, GA 30189 (678) 494-4450