Dr. Noonan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Noonan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pawtucket, RI. Dr. Noonan completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Noonan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston U/Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Noonan?
Always on time and very efficient !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Noonan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Noonan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Noonan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Noonan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Noonan's office is located at 111 Brewster St, Pawtucket, RI 02860. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Noonan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Kent Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Pawtucket Office111 Brewster St, Pawtucket, RI 02860 (401) 729-2000
Brigham and Womens Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 732-5500
Brown University General Psychiatry Resi
Butler Hospital345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906 (401) 455-6375
Partners In Primary Care Inc
South County Primary Care905 Pontiac Ave, Cranston, RI 02920 (203) 732-1290